I’ve been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award and I’ll be honest, when I first saw it I had no idea what it was! After a quick read up I found out that it was created by Okoto Enigma for bloggers who inspire and motivate. This award is also a way to help bloggers communicate and interact with one another, which is very important.
Personally I think this is a great idea and I am very grateful to have been nominated not once, but twice by two lovely girls. The first was Amy over at Rural Roses whose a cruelty free makeup blogger and the second was Sarah from Blushing Rose Beauty who focuses on self care and makeup. I’d defiantly check both their blogs out if you haven’t already and thank you girls for nominating little old me.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Put the award image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I want to work with big cats. This has always been my dream for as long as I can remember. I’ve slept beside lions for charity and worked alongside them in a sanctuary during a work placement but ultimately I’d love to go to Africa and work in big cat conservation.
- I have Hypermobility and am forever getting injured. I think I’ve broken around 5 or 6 bones all together alongside numerous dislocations and other injuries.
- I’ve always loved dancing. I was an under 8 Disco Freestyle Champion when I was younger and although I cant move my body that way any more it doesn’t stop me from shimming my booty on the dance floor on a night out or at home where
no-one is watching besides the dog.
QUESTIONS FROM AMY:
- Q:Which fictional place would you most like to visit?
A: Oooh good question and there is no way I could possibly narrow this down to one. I mean you’ve got cool places like Xavier’s School for Mutants or Alexandria from walking dead where I can go play with Rick and Negan. Then you’ve got places like Mystic falls where I can find myself some vampires and hybrids but then what about Winterfell and Hogwarts? There’s just too many to choose!
- Q:Who is your favourite author and what is your favourite book of theirs?
A: I don’t really have a favourite author as I’m quite a big reader and like a wide range of genres. However I do really like Thomas Harris’s ‘The Silence of the Lambs’ it’s always been a favourite of mine and I also really like George Martin’s Game of Thrones.
- Q:If you had to give a 30 minute presentation on a topic, with no preparation allowed, what would your topic be?
A: Animals. Just because I’m so interested in them and stuff about them just roll off the tongue naturally.
QUESTIONS FROM SARAH:
- Q: Where is your favourite place to go?
A: Sounds corny but I love to be with nature. I went to a College in the middle of woods and it was just a beautiful place to go. Quiet, beautiful and full of wildlife.
- Q:What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
A: Honestly I don’t really know, I like posts about peoples everyday life or something that is out there to help others or posts where people open up about things that are personal to them.
- Q: What would be your dream pet?
A: You guessed it! A lion. If I could have a Wildlife reserve with enough space, security and enrichment I’d have a my own little lion pride in there to live a happy and healthy life to help repopulate.
WHO I NOMINATE:
- Beauty Obsessed xx
- The Beauty Hermit
- Styled By Eva
- Ginger Snapps
- Wild Flowers and water colours
- Cuppas and cocktails
- Wandering Meg
- Pale Girl Rambling
- That Feeling Inside
I apologise if any of you have been nominated before! I love reading your blogs and wanted to let you know 🙂
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEE’S:
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Whose someone you would like to meet?
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- What would be your ideal Sunday?
- Favourite Disney Movie?
And there you have it! For my favourite blog post I guess I’d choose my pup cake post just because my dog is in it haha.
Thanks again to Amy and Sarah for the nomination and make sure to check out all the nominee’s blogs!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,